These guides should be enough to get you up and running.
These are the 101 guides, you’ll want to have a read of these as you’re exploring the API.
- Hello World .Net Core - A guide to creating your very first pub/sub app with Pat in .Net Core.
- Hello World .Net Framework - A guide to creating your very first pub/sub app with Pat the full in .Net Framework.
Taking Things Further
Now that you’re happy you like Pat (and we hope you do) you’ll want to start thinking about supporting more complex scenarios.
- Encrypted Messages - How to send and receive encrypted messages through Pat.
- Performance Tuning - Batch message processing and concurrent batch processing.
- Rate Limiting - How to rate limit your subscriber.
- Circuit Breaker - How to circuit break when an external resource is unavailable.
- Poison Messages - How to handle poison messages in your subscriber.
- Telemetry - How to monitor Pat with StatsD.
- Logging - What logs does Pat give you and what should you do about them.